In this site you will find different sections to help you in different aspects of learning English at an advanced level. You may use this page throughout the course to find what you need to succeed in your exam. After classwork this may be your starting point to link you to the best the web has to offer you as well as a path to become a more autonomous language learner.
Some of the highlights in this site will include answers to the following:
About the FCE
- What is the Cambridge First Certificate Exam?
- When can I sit for the exam?
- How do I know if I am prepared for it?
- Where to get extra practice: AACI's libraries and Learning Land.
- Which dictionaries are the most useful?
- What if you miss a class?
- Students samples of classroom work and homework
- Progress assessment
- Your questions and suggestions for this site
Till next time!
FCE Teacher at AACI