THE FCE BLOG by Claudia Ceraso

Friday, January 26, 2007

FCE Blog Newsletter

Feature Article

I just wanted to share with you a bit of the buzz, I mean, news related to this blog.

I have been interviewed by Karina Crespo, a teacher from Educ.ar, the Argentine government educational weblog.

I was asked to talk about some ideas behind this FCE Blog project:

  • How it was born
  • How this blog works with my FCE class and my students
  • How I view the impact of Web 2.0 tools on teaching and learning

I enjoyed meeting Karina for this e-mail interview. I would like to thank her very much for her encouraging comments and for publishing my words without a single change.

Here is the link to the interview in Spanish

For those interested in blog archeology/history or, let’s say, just curious about what I said, I am posting a translation into English in my teacher’s blog ELT Notes.


.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Hi everyone!!!!
    I`ve posted this interview in my librarian blog:
    http://biblioticando.blogspot.com/

    Regards
    Diana Rodríguez (an argentinian librarian)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:13 pm  

  • Dear Claudia,

    What a great blog!! I´m so glad they interviewed you because you have done a wonderful job inspiring all FCE students to learn English in a different way.
    I have spread the word about your blog and I hope to continue seeing it grow everyday.
    Your blogger friend
    Jennifer from Argentina

    By Blogger Jennifer Verschoor, At 10:48 pm  

  • Consider it done Jenn! This blog will certainly grow.

    I am glad this interview has helped me meet Argentine bloggers like you and Diana. We are a small bunch, but making steady steps.

    Hope to see more of your promising Business English blog!

    All best,

    Claudia

    By Blogger Claudia Ceraso, At 11:01 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home